I know with how busy everyone gets these days you rarely have a moment when you are bored. But I know sometimes it sneaks in there maybe in the weekend or at night. Here's a list of 10 things you can do instead of opening the fridge over and over looking for something to eat.
1. Go for a walk or a bike ride
2. Take a nap! Who doesn't love to nap.
3. Drink a really big glass of water
4. Read a book, magazine, or the newspaper.
5. Do a quick 10 minutes workout.
6. Start a craft you've been meaning to do but keep putting it off. . . . You know you want to.
7. Go for a drive. . . . To somewhere pretty! Not the closest fast food place!
8. Clean out your "junk draw" you know you have one. . . . Just do it.
9. Call an old friend, or you parents!
10. Write a letter! Yup that's right I said it on a piece of paper. . . . Who doesn't love getting something in the mail other than bills :)