- Who was your favorite celebrity as a child? Ariel from the little mermaid. . . .Does that count?? :)
- What type of pets do you have? I have 2 cats Princess, and Diablo. . . .But I really want a great dane!
- What is your favorite color? Well I don't have just one, so my favorite colors are pink, black and white.
- What is most memorable about your high school years? I moved to San Diego in '96 from Independence WI, a small farm town. It changed my life forever in the best way possible. . . . .
- What word describes you best? Ambitious ;)
- What is your greatest accomplishment? Loving myself! I spent a lot of my 20's filling the void of loving myself with drugs, alcohol and even unhealthy foods at times. Slowly I realized what I was doing and that's when I started making small changes in my life to be healthier and happier, it's a process I think that is never ending and I am enjoying the journey.
- What drives you every day? It used to be fear and survival, now it's happiness and passion for life
- How do you want to be remembered? I want to be remembered as the person that came into your life and helped you make a positive change.
- What would you do with a million dollars? Donate, invest, and buy a new wardrobe ;) oh and travel!!
- If you were on an island, who would you want to be with? Why? Ben my fiance, because we always have a good time together no matter what we are doing.
- You have a 10 minute speech to give at a high school, what is it about? I remember my mom making me listen to this when I graduated and I didn't really care about it but years later I listened to it again and loved it!! Class of '99 Wear sunscreen click on the link if you haven't heard it :) http://youtu.be/bwVVpwBKUp0
- If you could go back in time and change something, would you? NOPE! Everything I've done in my past is what I needed to do to get to where I am, regretting any of it would be a waste of time.
- Describe your life in one word. AMAZING!!!
- What restaurant do you love even though you know you shouldn't? CHili's
- What was some good advice that your father gave you? Don't live your life with regrets. . . .never have! THANKS DAD!!
- What is your favorite thing about your mom? Mom almost always makes things better no matter what. . . . .
- Where are you most likely to be at 8:00 on a Saturday night? On my couch snuggling with my cats and fiance watching some random show on Netflix
- If you could have a drink with someone from history who would it be? Marylin Monroe for sure, she seems so mysterious. . . . I would love to pick her brain!
- What is one of your favorite quotes? "No matter where you go, there you are" I'm not sure who originally said that but I heard it from my mom sometime in my 20's and (a very wise woman) it stuck with me and I swear every year it takes on a different meaning in my life
- What is your favorite form of exercise? I really love jogging I'd prefer to be doing it on the beach, but around the lake will have to do.
- What is your favorite body part? My arms
- What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? "Show Me How you Burlesque" by Christina Aguilera.
Hi, I’m Roxy! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Here you’ll find inspiration and helpful tips for your journey to a healthier, happier you.